|Home||» Products||» Sterile Liquid Injectable Line||» Automatic Vial Filling and Bunging Machine|
Automatic Vial Filling and Bunging Machine
By keeping track with the current market developments, we are engaged in supplying Automatic Vial Filling and Bunging Machine. This product is manufactured by our certified vendor as per the current technological advancement in strict adherence to the set industry norms. It is widely used in chemical and pharmaceutical industry. We provide this Automatic Vial Filling and Bunging Machine to the client after proper checking on predefined quality parameter. Our prestigious client can avail it from us at a wallet friendly price.
- Vials stopping unit at the dosing station, composed of a sectioned star-wheel equipped with an electro-mechanical stopping device.
- Vials moving unit composed of a conveyor belt and a picking up feeding screw for bunging operations.
- Dosing unit, composed of a support where stainless steel rotary piston syringes are placed.
- Bungs feeding unit, composed of a vibrating feeding bowl, a vibrating feeding chute and a separating star-wheel.
- Easily replaceable change parts with minimum setting time to accept different sizes of vials.
- All controls through Programmable Logic, Controller or optionally through electrical interlocks.
Vials coming from the infeed turntable, are carried by the conveyor belt towards the dosing unit. A sensor, placed at the machine inlet, controls its charge stopping the machine in case of low quantity of vials. Vials entering the dosing unit are stopped downstream by an alveolate star-wheel which guarantees the perfect alignment of each vial with the relevant filling needle. Vials exiting the filling station are conveyed towards the capping unit. A sensor, controls the right position of each vial to verify an eventual upset of the feeding screw due to overturned vials in order to stop the machine immediately. Bungs are charged in to a feeding bowl, placed above the bunging unit and by means of vibrating bowl, they reach the feeding star-wheel which separates and place them near the capping disc. Each suction pin on the capping disc will pick up the bung by vacuum holding it during the rotation of the disc and until it is set vertically so to plug the bung into each vial. Each bunged vial will be transferred by the feeding screw towards the pressing unit where a wheel will press the bung completely onto the vial in order guarantee its perfect closure.
- Rated speed (8H): 290 to 310 Vials/minute
- Rated speed (6H): 190 to 210 Vials/minute
- Rated speed (4H): 120 to 150 Vials/minute
- Speed Range: Infinitely variable Automatic speed selection depending on vial feed by AC inverter.
- Installed Power: 1 HP
- Line Voltage: 415V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase